To participate in Round University Ranking (RUR) your university will need to submit a short application, including the following details:
- • University official full name in English;
- • Name and surname of contact person;
- • E-mail and phone number of contact person.
Please sent your application to
Key benefits for your university to take part in Round University Ranking (RUR):
- - 20 indicators that cover all key areas of university activities: teaching, research, international diversity and financial sustainability.
- - Detailed statistics of all institutions, which includes user-friendly profiles with both ranks and scores on each of 20 indicators and separately measured 4 key areas.
- - Access to 1100 profiles of leading world universities.
- - Visitors from over 100 countries including world capitals: London, New York, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Paris, Berlin, Moscow, Singapore, Hong Kong etc.
- - RUR is way to promote your university brand in worlds and national mass media by highlighting your university performance in the ranking.
- - RUR is an inclusive evaluation system without any limitations for participation. All higher education institutions in the world are welcome to take part in RUR.