In order to participate in RUR Rankings and its further editions your university will need to provide its raw data to our partner Clarivate Analytics through Global Institutional Profiles Project (GIPP). It is an annual survey aimed to cover 1000 higher education intuitions all over the world. GIPP Project provides all the data used in RUR Rankings and participation in this project is required to be included in RUR Rankings.
To participate in Round University Ranking (RUR) your university will need to submit a short application, including the following details:
- • University official full name in English;
- • Name and surname of contact person;
- • E-mail and phone number of contact person.
Currently, all applications will be considered in GIPP 2021 and RUR 2022. It means that if your university send the above details now, you can submit institutional data in spring 2021. After that stage, your university will appear in RUR 2022 Rankings.
Key benefits for your university to take part in Round University Ranking (RUR):
- • 20 indicators that cover all key areas of university activities: teaching, research, international diversity and financial sustainability.
- • Detailed statistics of all institutions, which includes user-friendly profiles with both ranks and scores on each of 20 indicators and separately measured 4 key areas.
- • Access to 1100 profiles of leading world universities.
- • Visitors from over 100 countries including world capitals: London, New York, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Paris, Berlin, Moscow, Singapore, Hong Kong etc.
- • RUR is way to promote your university brand in worlds and national mass media by highlighting your university performance in the ranking.
- • RUR is an inclusive evaluation system without any limitations for participation. All higher education institutions in the world are welcome to take part in RUR.