In order to participate in RUR Rankings and further editions you need to provide information about your university to our partner Thomson Reuters through the data collection GIPP portal using the following link.
- Name of the university;
- Name and surname of contact person;
- E-mail and phone number of contact person.
All data for Round University Ranking is supplied by Thomson Reuters through its Global Institutional Profiles Project (GIPP). It is an annual survey aimed to cover around 1000 higher education intuitions all over the world. The survey`s raw data is available through InCites service by Thomson Reuters.
If your university is already listed in the 2016 RUR ranking, all you need to do to participate in further editions is to update your GIPP profile annually.
- 20 indicators that cover key areas of university activities: teaching, research, international diversity and financial sustainability
- Detailed statistics on all institutions, which includes user-friendly profiles with both ranks and points on each of 20 indicators and separately measured 4 key areas
- Access to 850 profiles of leading world universities with prospective increase by 1000 participants.
- Visitors from over 100 countries including world capitals: London, New York, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Paris, Berlin, Moscow, Singapore, Hong Kong etc.
- RUR is the international news feed which publishes news of the world higher education sector.
For university management
- RUR allows participating institutions to evaluate their performance by 20 indicators. Advanced analytical services on RUR website allow users to conduct comprehensive analysis by all key missions of institutional performance.
- RUR is an inclusive evaluation system without any limitations for participation. All higher education institutions in the world are welcome to take part in RUR.